A whole life won’t be enough to experience all the beauties of the world, neither to even just check the items of my bucket list (that it’s quite long, I know, I know). But on the other hand, if you don’t shoot for something, you won’t strike anything.
So here you are my Travel Bucket List
- A romantic dinner in this restaurant located in my region, Puglia, Italy.
To live abroad for more than three months.
- A road tour of Iceland. That guide bought with the best of intentions is raising clouds of dust on the shelf.
- Me, few books and a notebook on Transmongolian.
- To visit all the European Capital cities (
Amsterdam, Andorra la Vella, Athens, Belgradr, Berlin, Bern, Bratislava, Bruxelles, Bucharest, Budapest, Chișinău, Città di San Marino, Città del Vaticano, Copenaghen, Dublin, Helsinki, Kiev, La Valletta, Lisbon, London, Ljubijana, Luxemburg, Madrid, Minsk, Monaco, Moscow, Nicosia, Paris, Pogorica, Prague, Reykjavík, Riga, Rome, Sarajevo, Skopje, Sofia, Stockholm, Tallin, Tirana, Vaduz, Vienna, Vilnius, Warsaw, Zagreb)
- To be in front of Halliwell’s house and make the best gift to the child I was.
- To climb up all the steps of Sri Pada, ring the bell and then enjoying the sunrise.
- To follow at least one (or one part) of the enchanting paths around the world.
To jump from a mountain.
- To go backpacking South East Asia-
- I love warm and hot temperatures but there’s a special force of gravity leading me to cold places. Thus, Greenland, Antartica and Lapland. we’ll meet soon or later.
- Road trip in Australia with a van.
- To be hosted by strangers on Couchsurfing.
- To host strangers on Couchsurfing.
- To go hitch-hiking at least once.
- To see Nothern Lights..
- and Midnight Sun.
- To be under the sign “Tropic of Capricorn”…
- and under the “Tropic of Cancer” one.
- To be in two States at the same time.
- To sit on the shore of Lake Braies with just my Ipod.
- To go ice-skating in Central Park.
- To spend Christmas on a beach wearing a bikini.
- To admire sunset from Oslo Opera House roof…
- and sunrise from a hot air baloon in Cappadocia.
- To sleep in a stilt house, in a tent in the middle of nothing, in a trullo (if you’re not Italian, you probably don’t know what it is, check it out here).
To experience Oktoberfest like a German.
- To stuff myself of any pistachio thing in Sicily.
- Japan in spring.
- To admire in person each of the New Seven Wonders of the World (Petra, Jordan; The Great Wall of China;
The Colosseum, Rome;Chichén Itzá, Mexico; Machu Picchu, Peru; Taj Mahal, India; Christ the Redeemer, Brazil) plus the only surviving of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World: the Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt.
- To learn cooking a typical dish while travelling, guided by a native of the place I am.
- There’s a pink lake in Senegal…
- and a multicolor river in Colombia.
- To go back to Instanbul and seriously visiting it.
- To swim with dolphins (another small gift to kid me)
- And what about Antelope Canyon in USA and Hawaii volcanos?
To enjoy a concert in Arena of Verona.
- RIO CARNIVAAAAAAAL.
…to be continued.
What about your list? Is there anything from mine that you already experienced?